November 10, 2008

Too tired to ride home

You are my favorite thing in the world.
And your imperfections only make you more perfect.
And when I am with you I don't want anything or anyone else.
And I care about you more than I've cared about another person.
And whenever something exciting happens, I want you to be the first person I tell.
And I want you to be the first person I see in the morning.
And the last person I see at night.
And I want to take you everywhere with me, I'd keep you in my pocket if I could
And when something is funny, I sometimes look over you to see if you are laughing.
But you are not there.
So I don't know why we aren't speaking.
And why this is all so complicated.
You'd think that after all this searching when I finally found you.
The struggle would be over.
And I might have to live my entire life knowing you are out there.
And not a part of me.
And that thought is like a gun to my head.
But I can't stop what's happening.
And I don't know how to fix it.
I do need you.
I'm just so afraid of what will happen if you find that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment