March 6, 2008

Internet Explorer 8 Beta1 is out!!!(But I still love my Firefox)

Finally after a lot of speculation Internet Explorer 8 Beta version is out. IE 8 is loaded with some new features like:
  • Activities: Now you can right click on your webpage and submit it to Digg. Select some text and search it in Google directly. This is my favourite feature in IE8
  • WebSlices: Internet Explorer 8 Users can discover WebSlices within a webpage and add them to the Favorites bar, a dedicated row below the Address bar for easy access to links. Internet Explorer 8 subscribes to the webpage, detects changes in the WebSlice, and notifies the user of updates. In short a feed reader. :(
  • Favorites Bar: New Favorite Bar, nothing special about it.
  • Automatic Crash Recovery: I don't know how much improvement they have made on ACR.
  • Improved Phishing Filter

Take a look into it and give a try. But I still love my Firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment